* meetings with expert guest speakers. The meetings are normally held at 8pm on the 1st Friday of the month in Summer months & at 10am on the first Sunday of the month in June and July. Topics have included: Local Provenance, Rain Forest Plants, Bush Tucker, Ferns, Bush Orchids, Acacias, Eucalypts, Garden Design, Plant Propagation, Fertilizers.
* sales of native plants at good prices with member discounts. The nursery is run by member volunteers.
* bush walks.
* garden and nursery appreciation tours.
* bus trips.
* an annual seminar with internationally recognized speakers.
* educational workshops.
* a spring fair showcasing our reserve in its springtime splendour.
* social events such as the Christmas BBQ.
For further information about the benefits of membership click this link.
A membership application form or a membership renewal form can be obtained from these links. These forms should be printed and posted to the address on the form.
For information about the propogation of plants click here.